Riley Sutton wearing one of his favorite outfits.

Ava Hall wearing one of her favorite outfits. (Photo by Ava Hall )

At Madison High School there are many students who enjoy fashion. They like to keep up with the latest fashion trends and try to replicate those trends. It’s slowly starting to become more popular and more people are starting to catch on.

Ava Hall, a Junior and Madison High School is one of these students. She always tries to follow the latest trends and outfits.

“I really love cardigans, like any kind, the button cropped ones, the argyle ones, and the tie up ones. Also I love, love layering, like t-shirts over turtlenecks or a cute tank over a turtleneck or a spaghetti strap dress over a tight t-shirt.”

Almost everyone has a go to outfit that works for any day, and Hall has a very specific one.

“Definitely some cute mom jeans with Converse and a bright colored top matched with a headband or barrettes.”

Hall doesn’t really have a least favorite fashion trend because she thinks that if someone likes something, then they should wear it. But if Hall had to choose one thing it would be dad shorts.

“I don’t love dad shorts on me because I have short legs, so long shorts don’t look good, but other people pull them off so well. So even though it’s not my favorite on me some people look amazing in them!”

Hall gathers most of her outfit inspiration from the 2000’s.

“Definitely the 2000’s because I love the Y2K style. I find a lot of my inspiration from that era like all the layering and mini skirts I just love.”

Hall believes that certain accessories or colors make an outfit better than it normally would be.

“What makes an outfit is something unique like a cute accessory or print or bright pop of color, like if you wear a basic pair of jeans and a plain white top it’s kind of boring, but if you throw in like a zebra print headband or a cheetah print undershirt or some sick socks it makes the outfit exciting.”

At Madison High School there are many common fashion trends and Hall wears some of them.

“I feel like everyone is really into belts, like in every outfit and mom jeans.”

Another one of these students is Riley Sutton, a Junior at Madison High School.

There are many different trends right now but Sutton has a favorite.

“My favorite fashion trend right now is all the vintage clothes coming back!!”

Like Hall, Sutton has a specific outfit that will also work for any day.

“My go-to outfit at the moment is a hoodie with a layering shirt underneath, some jeans, and a dope pair of shoes.”

While both students have very different styles, they still try to stay up to date with fashion trends. Don’t be afraid to try something new! You never know if you’ll love it!