Asking Alexandria Concert

0

On January 10, 2018, I had the opportunity to go to an Asking Alexandria concert at The Complex in Salt lake city, Utah.

We got to the venue at 3 pm and stood in line until 4:30. We walked through security and the event staff took us inside. The band was in a separate room getting things ready.

I gathered up all the courage I had and went to show them my Bobcat Beat press pass and ask them if I could ask them a few questions for my high school newspaper. They were very kind and let me ask them questions and hang out with them for a while.

They love their beer and cartoons. They definitely live the rock and roll lifestyle.  Lots of people are curious about how the music is going to change this year so I asked them where music is going. Ben Bruce of Asking Alexandria simply replied with “Forward.”

Danny Worsnop then pitched in and said, “Yes especially Asking Alexandria, we’re going forward, very forward.”

After that, a photographer took my picture with the band and made me leave because they would be going on stage soon.

Crown the Empire was the opener and they were exceptional, but then Asking Alexandria came on with a boom. They just released an album and played a few songs from that,  but they mostly performed their older more famous songs.

They walked off the stage but we wanted an encore so they came back out and played us their encore list. This was definitely one of the coolest things I’ve ever gotten to do and is by far the best concert I’ve ever been to.