What’s on Your Bucket List?

0

One of the things on Katrina Toll's Bucket List was to go to a castle. She crossed that off when she went to Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac.

What do Madison students want to accomplish before they die? Here are a few ideas that maybe you could also add to your own bucket list.

Junior Piper Hogue: “I want to go skydiving anywhere with my dad because it seems very exciting.”

Sophomore Jakob Sloop: “I want to go scuba diving at The Great Barrier Reef with my sister Zoe because we are best friends.”

Sophomore Carter Stanford: “I want to make a billion dollars. I would buy a big house but I can’t say the rest…  And I’ve always wanted to have a halftime show named after me.”

Sophomore Hayden Miller: “I want to have a celebrity wear one of my designs to an award show.”

Junior Kayson Burrell: “I want to drive a tank. Full send or no send and this is America.”

Senior Alydia Grover: “I want to live in a van and travel down the west coast and make pottery. I think it would be a really fun adventure to be self-sufficient and only rely on myself.”

Senior Katrina Toll: “I want to learn how to play a handpan. I call all the things I accomplish on my bucket list my nectar list, which means I’ve sipped out the nectar of life.”

Junior Calvin Simkins: “I want to go skydiving in Spain with my brother.”