Lil’ Cats Preschool at MHS

0

If you’ve seen children running around the school it’s because Mrs. Bosselman’s Child Development class held a preschool. It gives students a chance to interact with and teach little kids.

“I really get along with Aria and she’s a spitfire. She’s really sassy and so funny. Today when she walked into preschool she told us she was gonna bite our heads off,” said Sophomore Marianna Weaver.

It’s a nice break for some students as well. It not only gets them away from stressful classes but for some students like Senior Emree Rumsey, they get to hang out with their little sister and get to experience what their future career will be like.

“It’s is really fun. It’s a good break from being in class all the time. I want to be an elementary school teacher and it’s is cool to see the younger kids and interact with them,” said Rumsey.

If you haven’t already taken this class or you want to do something like this for a career, then the students in this class highly recommend it for you. Or, if you have younger siblings, they might love the opportunity to attend preschool in the next upcoming trimesters.

“It’s been a blast. It’s probably my favorite part of the whole job actually. It’s a fun hour to come and play and get some of the stress out. I think that it is a great opportunity for [the students] to take all the things they’ve learned throughout the trimester and apply it in a practical setting. They are great with the kids,” said Mrs. Bosselman.