Put your Jedi mind powers to the test!
by: Megan Gehmlich
“I loved going to the movie on opening night. The entire theater went crazy. We were all so excited to see the return of the Star Wars movies,” said Sophomore Nathan Gehmlich.
Since most of us have seen at least one Star Wars movie, it is time to put our powers to the test with the ultimate Star Wars trivia game! Do this quiz or do not… for there is no try!
1. In Star Wars episode III, which droid accompanies Obi-Wan Kenobi during the Battle of Coruscant?
2. Which Star Wars Character says the following quote, “I see you have constructed a new lightsaber.”?
A. Darth Vader
B. Han Solo
C. Luke Skywalker
D. Mace Windu
3. Which one of these places is the site of the Death Star’s shield generator?
4. Zam Wesell takes orders from which character?
A. Boba Fett
C. Jango Fett
5. Which one of these characters does not have the force?
A. Mace Windu
B. General Grievous
C. Senator Palpatine
D. Kit Fisto
6. What type of aircraft was used by Luke Skywalker to take down a AT-AT Walker in episode V?
B. X-wing Fighter
D. The Millennium Falcon
7. Who does Queen Amidala make peace with during episode I?
B. Jar Jar Binks
D. Boss Nass
8. Which character says “Aren’t you a little short for a storm trooper”?
A. Princess Leia
B. Admiral Akbar
C. Lando Caslrissian
Answers: 1.B 2. A 3.B 4.C 5.B 6.A 7.D 8.A.
Star Wars stars in Wednesday Trivia
by: Halle Newhouse
Wednesday Trivia in the cafeteria is a way for Vice Principal Busby to unite the staff, involve the students, and bring the student body together. He allows students to submit their own questions, which recognizes the student for their effort and participation.
Mr. Busby invites the winners of each question to bring up a friend to share the reward and get involved.
“Smiles, good humor, and a little trivia thrown in makes for a good lunchtime.” said Mr. Busby .
This third year running activity will continue to engage and entertain students in the years to come.