Changing the Student Section Themes

0

Student Body cheers on Madison football team at first home game with the theme red out.

By Sadie Cooper

To help resolve conflict between the student body, the MHS student council and student council advisor talk about this year’s dress up themes for home and away games.

“Through the summer the student council had put some ideas on Instagram or asked for any ideas on Instagram and then we took those and put them into a list. Usually they figure out a generic list at the beginning of the year for the whole season,” MHS Student Council Advisor Mr. Snelgrove said.

The next step once the theme is chosen is to figure out how to advertise it to the whole student body. Student body President Senior Kambria Bingham helps spread the word.

“The main way we spread it is on both the student council and Bobcat Beat instagrams but also I tell a lot of people at school and just in general before the games to make sure everyone knows,” Bingham said.

There have been a few attempts to change the theme which is possible if done right.

“That can change it really is just a matter of communicating. We are happy to have people come in and talk to us, there’s lots of great ideas out there,” Snelgrove said.

The Madison student body shows school spirit by dressing up for the Rocky Mountain Rumble tournament, Barbie themed.