Boys Basketball State Schedule and Student Section Themes

0

Insider On State

The Madison Bobcats(17-6) have reached the state level, with an 15 win streak, and becoming District Champions. Madison’s first game is on Thursday, March 2 at 5 pm vs Eagle High School(16-9). Madison is ranked 3rd in 5a class and Eagle is ranked 5th, according to Maxpreps. With school finals being held March 1 & 2, not many students will make it to the first game. Most students that are attending, will be going Friday, to see the semi-finals and the championship. 

“My friends and I reserved our place to stay starting on Friday, so ya i’ll miss the first game” senior Stephen Gentile said. 
With the weather being very unpredictable, the road conditions can be dangerous, especially with snowfall predicted on friday and currently snowing today, Monday, the 27th. 

“ I am driving to Boise, I aint worried about the roads, I am a good driver. I am disappointed I am missing the first game. It 

will still be a fun weekend though,” senior Zack Cardon said. 

Even with the chances of losing, Madison will play in the Constellation round or if we win, they will continue to the semi-finals on friday. 

“I am really excited to go, I want to go to Top Golf and meet new girls and have fun. I will also still watch the state championship too, I hope we are in it,” senior Michealangelo Lupoi said. 

If you are not able to attend the basketball games, there is still lots of opportunity for fun in Boise. For example, a few fun places to visit would be the newly built Top Golf, visit the malls, escape rooms, bowling alleys, Wahooz fun zone, visit Freak Alley, and even visit Bogus Basin for tubing or skiing. Can’t wait to see you there!

BRACKET

Boys Basketball 5a Bracket Provided by: IHSAA

STUDENT SECTION THEMES