MHS Students Recommend Their Favorite Netflix Shows

0

With Netflix being at such a hype with Season 2 of Stranger Things’ release several students are binge watching Netflix. This also leads to students facing the dilemma of wondering what to watch next after they finish watching a series. A few students recommended their favorite shows and why they watch them.

“Stranger Things. It’s really interesting and I like scary things and it’s not even that scary it’s just like kind of intense and mysterious, fun to figure out and it messes with your brain,” Junior Oaklee Barney said.

Scarier shows typically bring an adrenaline rush. Then if you add an interesting plot, you’ll have people hooked.

“I watch Supernatural a lot. They drive a pretty sick car. I just think it’s kind of funny and just adventurous and exciting. Don’t watch it if you’re really scared of everything, because you will get scared. I also like Supernatural because it was filmed where I used to live,” Junior Ethan Warn said.

Dramas seem to be more popular with MHS students. However, some students actually like to spend their time watching the more realistic side of Netflix.

“My favorite show currently is Lockup. It’s like a documentary of people in prison and just like their lives, how they got there, and how they’re coping with it. I would recommend it if you are really into documentaries and knowing about stuff,” Junior Daisy Rosas said.